1) Tell us a bit about Larson-Juhl and why you are exhibiting at Berlin Open 2020?
Larson-Juhl is the world’s leading supplier of picture frames and mouldings, offering the most comprehensive range of framing products in the market. We want to develop the market in Germany. Brand awareness is important to us and developing awareness throughout the hospitality markets makes this a key event.
2) Is Germany a new market for you?
We have a representative based in Germany so no its not a new market. However we have never targeted Interior Designers directly in Germany.
3) Can you tell us a bit about your main product(s) that you will be discussing at the event?
We will be showcasing our range of Larson-Juhl Signature mouldings that are hand crafted to a very high level. One of the ranges is called Komodo and features a textual high gloss lacquer finish with hand rubbed edges as a contemporary take on authentic Asian style, and is available in red, black, cream and green.
4) Who is the designer responsible for the range you will be showcasing? And what inspired the design?
We have our own design team who design our mouldings. They look at developing trends and produce designs such as Anvil. Anvil offers a forged look, or the look of reclaimed metal. Much care has been taken to also offer small hints of reflective light on the high spots to enhance the look of real metal. Designed to pair with raw woods, the metal accents offer a hint of light and texture to simple wood collections. The Oiled Steel finish has been toned to work well with black and white
photography and offer a new option to those who prefer not to use black.lly.
5) What are you most looking forward to about the event and why?
Looking forward to meeting with designers and specifiers.